NEW FREE CLASS! Introduction to Japanese Swordsmanship
You asked for it so we responded. For quite a while now, we’ve had many requests to offer an introductory class on Japanese swordsmanship.
And, we’re excited to finally offer you this class – FREE.
Here are some of the exciting things you’ll learn:
- Who were the Samurai,
- Samurai mannerisms and philosophy,
- How to wear a katana and additional weapons,
- How to correctly draw the katana,
- Proper etiquette when handling a sword,
- The three critical elements of Samurai combat,
- Stories and historical aspects of Bushido – the code of the Samurai,
- Basic stances and cuts,
- How to move correctly (it’s much different that you think!),
- Samurai Myth vs. Fact,
- and much more!
Even more reasons to join…
- Complete beginners welcome
- No experience necessary
- Nothing to purchase – we supply your training weapon
- Uniforms available for purchase, but aren’t necessary (gym clothes okay)
- No major time commitment
Ready to start?
Select one or more class dates below to reserve your spot in that class. We cover something different each week. Reserve up to 2 additional spaces for family or friends.
[events_list_grouped mode=”monthly”]#_EVENTLINK – #_EVENTDATES at #_EVENTTIMES<br />[/events_list_grouped]
Be sure to sign up for occasional updates about upcoming classes. We never share your information or send SPAM.